2Ether – platform that launches infrastructure projects in digital payments
What is 2Ether?
2Ether is a new digital coin based on the Ethereum blockchain. Unlike ERC20 tokens, this is a fully independent cryptocurrency – with its own blockchain, mining incentives, and so on. It fully supports smart contracts written in Solidity and is compatible with Ethereum dApps.
The 2Ether team has several main objectives:
Encourage independent CPU / GPU miners
and protect it from mining land dominance using ASIC hardware. This is very important now because the award block on Ethereum has been cut by one third, and market prices are still quite low. Mining Ethereum stopped profitable, pushing small miners out of the market. We realize that inflation can be a problem for any digital currency, so prizes must be reduced over time. But it is not true that ASIC agriculture survives in any market conditions thanks to its economies of scale, while GPU miners suffer. 2Ether solves this problem thanks to an innovative dynamic gift block system. Basic rewards gradually decrease with time. At the same time, this is dynamically adjusted for current prices. Finally,
Provides affordable audit tools for dApp developers.
A smart contract audit is very important, because it helps protect investor funds. Unfortunately, blockchain security companies charge very high fees even for the simplest audits, and many of these companies do not provide quality services. At 2Ether, the project can submit a free audit request – a combination of automated testing and manual reporting, which is carried out by specially inspected community members. There are also full paid audits with line-by-line analysis and several reports.
Make the IEO platform integrated with decentralized exchange
and audit system. IEO is very popular and will probably replace ICO. They are much safer, because the project is inspected first instead. However, exchanges often cost hundreds of thousands of dollars for ICO, without guaranteeing success. 2Ether will offer a decentralized IEO platform where the community carries out all project evaluations, and all costs are distributed among users. It is possible to set up and launch IEO in just a few days. New tokens will be registered on the other decentralized 2Ether exchanges. Before IEO, projects could order smart contract audits on the same platform.
We We aim to choose the best community ideas and bring them to life, building a framework in which the most promising miners, developers and infrastructure projects can develop.
What’s so special about 2Ether?
Using new data analysis algorithms, we gather the best insights, improvement proposals, and startups. Thanks to 2Ether, you can launch IEO and get your idea for funding in just two days.
2 Other challenges and solutions do not promise unrealistic processing speeds or instant transfers to proof of ownership and other technologies that do not yet exist. Instead, we offer solutions to real network problems and use cases that are easy to implement.
• Decrease Block prizes for miners to continue
• The fundraising IEO is too expensive & unreliable
• Audit services available have a low quality / price ratio
• funds raised have been spent on hashtags on most lists, not development
• Dynamic and specific rewards for missions
• The IEO platform is automated with direct registers
• Audit of smart contracts and free crowdsourced AI for free
• Standard decentralized exchanges with registration fees close to zero
2 Other innovative features provide a convenient and inexpensive launchpad for startups. promising and rewarding all users who benefit from the network.
Designed for use in real-world business
. The key to 2Ether’s market strategy is to build partnerships with global and regional crypto payment gateways and online businesses – eCommerce stores, game platforms, crowdfunding sites, and so on.
Free smart contract audit
For projects that are preparing for IEO, smart contract auditing is an important step. Audit reports prove to potential investors that their funds are safe. Unfortunately, blockchain agencies charge huge fees for contract audits – and don’t always provide reliable results.
Full IEO automation.
The initial exchange offer has been replaced by ICO as the preferred fundraising method. Unfortunately, that quickly turned into an industry. A large exchange costs hundreds of thousands of dollars to launch IEO – and does not guarantee success.
We have designed 2EtherDEX to get the best of both worlds. It offers fully automated on-chain order execution and protection against bullets against hacker attacks.
2EtherDEX – Do decentralized trading to new levels Unlike centralized exchange, at 2EtherDEX you never risk losing your money. At the same time, you get solid liquidity, fast order matching, and various analytical tools. You can choose from 3 blockchains: Ethereum, EOS, and TRON, easily trade any tokens issued on this network. There are no listing fees and no trading fees except for standard blockchain network fees.
2 Other Wallets
We have a wallet that you want to use every day. It’s lightweight, fast, and simple enough even for beginners – but it includes all the features and security you expect from a sophisticated wallet. 2Ether wallet features full cross-platform synchronization and intuitive design. All common operations do not require more than three beats or clicks. You can save and convert ET2, BTC, ETH, ETC, LTC, and hundreds of other tokens and coins. In the upcoming 2.0 release, we will introduce a default QR code scanner and user avatar for a more user-friendly contact list.
Integration with decentralized exchange
One-click payment with QR Code
You don’t have to be a miner to get ET2 coins – all you need to do is join our pre-launch prize campaign. We have an assignment for everyone – you decide how many tokens you want to produce. 2Ether generously gave awards to everyone who helped spread the word about our project. To maximize your prize, you can create original content about 2Ether, including video reviews on YouTube, articles and blogs. As long as your content is unique, relevant, and hasn’t been published elsewhere, you are guaranteed a good gift. Or, you can share our news and tweets or write a short post about 2Ether on Facebook and Twitter. To join our prize, click the Join Now button below.
Details About ET2 Tokens
- Symbol: ET2
- Blockchain : 2Ether (originally from Ethereum)
- Decimal: 18
- Mining algorithm: Proof of work with incentives for CPU / GPU miners
- Average block time: 60 seconds
- Block reward: first set at 5 ET2 per block, then dynamically starting from block 388 800 (about 9 months after launch)
- Platform governance: decentralized
- Maximum total supply: 18e14 ET2
- Pre-mining: will correspond to the number of ETHs owned by the private blockchain address, as revealed by the network snapshot on December 2, 2019, at 20:00 GMT. The amount will be equal to the total amount of ether in circulation (up to 120 million ETH) – or around 0.0016% of the total maximum supply. A small amount of additional coins will be pre-mined to give prizes to campaign members and to make development funds for the project.
- Pre-mined ET2 distribution: airdrop for Ethereum holders (95%), prizes (1%), reserve funds (4%).
- Ethereum network snapshot date: December 2, 2019, at 20:00 GMT
- Airdrop start date: Airdrop terms and conditions: to receive free ET2 coins, enough to store ETH in any personal wallet, such as MEW, MetaMask, etc. On December 2, 2019, at 20:00 GMT, a portrait of the entire Ethereum Network will be taken to form a list of all private blockchain addresses that hold any ether. These addresses will qualify for airdrops. Users who store ETH in the exchange wallet will not receive ET2 unless they transfer their ether to a personal wallet just before the photo. For every ETH held by the user, 1 ET2 will be air-dropped. That does not mean exchange or conversion, of course: airdrop is absolutely free. By saying that someone receives 1 ET2 for each ETH, it means that the amount of ether in the wallet is used only for calculation purposes.
- May-October 2019 – Project team formed; blockchain development; work on dynamic prize formulas; IEO and DEX market analysis.
- October 2019 – Do it in the white paper and on the website; launch social media channels.
- November 2019 – Starting from the bounty campaign; complete work on blockchain and coins; smart contract audit.
- December 2019 – Snapshot of the Ethereum network and the launch of 2Ether (December 2); large-scale airdrop from ET2 tokens that have been mined to Ethereum holders; the bounty campaign continues.
- January-March 2020 – Work on decentralized exchanges; attract and verify users who can evaluate projects and audit smart contracts.
- April 2020 – Release of a decentralized exchange; testing the system to evaluate IEO projects; work on dynamic block reward mechanisms.
- May 2020 – Launch of a free smart contract audit (target – at least 10 auditors on the platform); testnet for dynamic block prizes launched.
- June 2020 – Final test of dynamic block rewards; at least 20 auditors on the platform; 5+ smart contracts are evaluated.
- July 2020 – Block height 388 800 is reached and dynamic block rewards adjusted to block height are launched on mainnet; at least 5 smart contracts are audited; testing the IEO platform.
- August 2020 – IEO platform launched in test mode for outside testers.
- September 2020 – First IEO on the platform; Add block gift adjustments based on price.
- October – December 2020 – A total of 20+ IEOs on the platform; introduction of prize incentives for CPU / GPU miners.
THE RIGHT INFORMATION
- Website: https://2ether.com/
- Whitepaper: https://2ether.com/whitepaper.pdf
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/2Ether_
- Dispute: https://discord.gg/TuqG4py
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2Ether/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/2Ether
- Medium: https://medium.com/@2ether
- Teletype: https://teletype.in/@2ether
- Telegram: https://t.me/ether2support
- Telegram Chat: https://t.me/blockchain_2ether
- Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2653702